Gmail Help 800-893-3176
Are you Stuck on the login page and not able to reset your password. Is someone else misusing your Email Account. Just pick up your phone and call Gmail Help. Our team of technicians are available just a phone call away to diagnose your issue for you and provide with a consult.If you are not able to find the direct line number for Google then call our third party experts.
Gmail is the most widely used Email service at the moment. Gmail is owned by Google with an active user over 1 billion. It is one of the few email service providers which offers free online storage of 15 gigabytes. Gmail also provide with very useful features like photos, drive and many more that you can use to save your important data online on cloud storage for free. Google proudly promotes that their service is 99.9% up during the year. It is available in 72 languages and is one of the best services for personal and business use both. They have premium service in the form of G-suite for paid customer’s with very decent services to offer. Since it is so widely used on such a big scale getting issues are pretty common.
We at Gmail Help (@800-893-3176) have team of people who are highly skilled to handle any Gmail related issue that you might encounter. Some common issues you might come across are Forgot Password, Account Hacked, Not able to send mails, POP3 error message, Email not working on the phone. Sometimes it is pretty simple to handle these problems by yourself by reading blogs and forums but not everyone is that technically sound. This is where we come into the picture as we carry years of experience that we put into use and get you your email account back. We even offer you some very important tips that will help you in the longer run to keep your account safe and secure and will minimize the chances of you getting stuck with these kinds of problem. Our Team of Gmail Help will try their best to make sure that issue gets fixed with minimal amount of time and at the most affordable cost. We advise you to get in touch with us as soon as you face any issue with your account or notice any suspicious activity.
SOME COMMON OCCURING ISSUES WITH GMAIL AND THEIR SOLUTION #GMAILHELP
HOW TO RESET THE PASSWORD OF A GMAIL ACCOUNT
Every day thousands of people all over the world get stuck at the login page of their Email and start struggling with the fact, that what is the password to their account. Modern technology makes everything so convenient for us by saving the password on the browser or on the phone, So that we don’t have to remember it. Some might say it is pretty neat, but do not forget that there are time when Google will ask you to verify your account, and you cannot do that if you don’t remember your password. So what to do when you are stuck at the login page and cannot remember the password. Follow these simple steps and reset the password to your Gmail Account.
- Go the website Gmail on your computer and type in your ID
- After you click next, click on the option that says “Forget Password”.
- On the next screen type the last password you remember. Try answering it to the best of your knowledge.
- After you go next it will send you a verification code to your phone/Email that is linked to your Email Account. Once you get the code, type it on the next screen and click OK.
- After verifying the code you will get the prompt to create a new password. Make sure you make a strong password, write it in a diary or a notepad to be on safer side.
After going through these steps you should be able to get back into your Email Account. If this still does not work than there can be some other reason why you are not able to login into your account. In such a case call Gmail Help and let a technician have a look at your account.
HOW TO UPDATE THE RECOVERY INFORMATION OF YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT
Recovery Information is the information that is used by Gmail to verify that you are the owner of the account. At any given point of time, it is of high priority that your recovery Email and Phone number should always be up to date. At time when there is some suspicious activity detected or someone changes your password without your authorization, this is the only information that can get you your account back. If in case you bought a new phone and change number with it, or you put a work email as a recovery email but you left job. It should be the first thing you should do, update the information on the account. A list of simple steps is mentioned below that will guide you how to update this information by logging in to your Email account.
- Log in to your Email Account. On the top right side there is your Account Image. Click on the image and select the option of “My Account”.
- A new window will appear in front of you and the very first option on the list should be “Sign-in & Security”.
- When you click on that option, scroll down a bit and on the right you will see a window saying “Account Recovery Option”. You will see Recovery Email Address and Recovery Phone Number mentioned there.
- Click on the option you wish to update, it will ask you for your password type that in. After that you can type in the new information and save it.
- It will send you a verification email or text, once you verify that the information will be saved.
These steps are pretty simple but at times you might get stuck some place. If that happens with you, you should contact Gmail Help and a tech will do that for you in no time.
HOW TO FIND MISSING EMAILS
If you login to your Email account and you find out that your Mails are missing, or you are not receiving some specific mails. There can be a lot of reasons for this to be happening, and there are even times when your entire Inbox becomes empty and all your Mails are missing. A few simple steps will help you get your mail account back to normal and all your missing mails back to the inbox. You can also go through Google Support Forum.
CHECK YOUR ARCHIVE, TRASH OR SPAM
- Open your Gmail Account on your computer.(Do Not Use Your Phone)
- Under the search box there will be a small arrow pointing downwards. In their click on the “All Mail’ drop down and select the option of Trash and Spam and Mail
- In the search box type some information from the missing Email. Anything unique that was in that mail like a word or number or person anything just type that in the search box.
CHECK IF THOSE EMAILS WERE FILTERED
- Log in into your Account using a computer. On the top right hand there will be icon looks like a Gear which is your settings icon.
- Click on the settings and select the option of Filters and Blocked Address.
- Among the list of all the filters, look for the one that says “Delete” or “Skip Inbox”
- On the right side you can “Edit or Delete” these filters.
CHECK IF YOUR MAILS ARE BEING FORWARDED
In some cases when you set up forwarding in your Gmail account it deletes the Mails that are being forwarded. The Steps below will tell you how to check the Settings and make the necessary changes to it.
- Log in to your Account using a browser on a desktop.
- Look at the right hand top and look for an icon that looks like a Gear, which is your settings button.
- On the top of the settings page, you will find the option of “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”.
- Under the forwarding menu, look if you have the selected the option that forwards a copy of Incoming Mail.
- If this option is selected then, click “Keep Gmail’s Copy in the Inbox” or “Marks Gmail’s copy as Read”. Save these changes.
If in case your mail are being forwarded to an email address that you did not setup or do not recognize, then disable that. After that you should check all your security info and update your password. Gmail Help will be able to make these changes for you as well.
IF YOU READ GMAIL ON ANY OTHER APPLICATION OR SOFTWARE
If you use an IMAP setting for your Email, that can cause this as well. In the IMAP settings there is an option that says, any action you make on that client will make the same action on Gmail. Let’s say you are using Apple Mail to check your Mails, in such a scenario if you will delete an email from Apple Mail, it will automatically delete that email from Gmail as well leaving no backup. Make sure your settings are right and in place. Use Gmail Help if in case you are stuck on your own.
IF YOU USE A WEB APPLICATION, ADD ON OR EXTENSION
Check the settings in this particular case to make sure they are not deleting the emails or sending them to the archives. You can login to your Gmail account on your computer and under the My Account page go to Connected Apps and Sites. In the section of Apps connected to your Account, you can manage these apps and if you see something unusual delete that. Gmail Help also provide assistance in scenarios like these.
IF YOU USE POP SETTINGS TO READ YOUR MAILS
If you are using an application like Microsoft Outlook on your computer, and you check your Gmail in there. In some cases you choose the settings in such a manner that whatever action you take at the client happens at Gmail as well. For example, you got an email on the Outlook application and you deleted it, according to these setting it will remove that mail from Gmail’s server as well. How you can make these settings back to normal is mentioned here.
- Log in to your account on your computer.
- On the top right, you will see the settings icon. Click on it and select the option of “Forwarding and POP/IMAP”.
- Check in order to make sure that the POP is enabled or not. Now you see the option that says Gmail copy should be deleted to send to archive, change it to the one that says to keep it.
- Save these changes.
After following these steps your setting will make sure that you will always have a backup for your Emails. If your Emails are still nowhere to be seen, check the trash as all deleted mails are in there for a period of 30 days. After that there is no way to recover those mails. To make sure you are checking everything to the point and not missing out on anything get in touch with Gmail Help and let a tech have a final look. Issues are enormous around you when you use Gmail, but with that solutions are too available there and that can be acquired with proper technical assistance. We know how tough it can be for a layman to understand technical commands, so we prefer guiding you with the easiest way to get the work done. Issues of any intensity can come on your Gmail account, whenever it comes contact the team of technical experts at our help desk and ask for the solution you need. Issues are many and so are the solutions, but when we are here you need not think about getting the suitable solution for any issue of Gmail. From now, get in touch with us and assure the best and perfect solution for your gmail issue.
Disclaimer: We are a team of third party service providers and we offer you support for all types of issues associated with your Emails services. We work in a team that consists of well-trained experts and technicians and they are the one to provide you the resolution. The technicians we have are certified by leading technology companies.